CHURCH OF ST PETER – GARICA
The Church of St Peter at the centre of modern day Garica was built in 1793. The remains of the former Church of St Peter and Paul in Kampelje from the 12th century were used as building material. Due to the increase in the number of inhabitants, the church was upgraded in 1840 and again in 1873, when it was modified to the present proportions. For St Peter’s feast day, Petrova, on 29th June, the people of Garica organise a popular celebration after the festive mass in honour of their patron Saint Peter.
Vitezić Family Library Memorial printing house of Blaž Baromić and Dragutin Parčić Ethno collection of Neda Trinajstić The Bell Tower – The Museum of Visual Identity Church Loggia Desetinec The old house of VrbnikChurches and chapels
The Parish Church of the Assumption Church of St. John the Baptist Chapel of Saint Anthony of Padua Chapel of Saint Martin Chapel of the Baby Saint Mary or the Birth of the Virgin Mary The chapel of the Holy Cross The Church of Our Lady of Health Church of St. Jerome (Risika) Church of St. Peter (Garica) The ruins of the Church of Saint Maurus The ruins of St. Mark's church The ruins of others churches and chapelsGalleries, gift shops
Adresar korisnih informacija možete pogledati ovdje
KAKO DO NAS?
Osobnim vozilom, autobusom, avionom ...