CHAPEL OF THE BABY SAINT MARY OR THE BIRTH OF THE VIRGIN MARY
This chapel is located next to the parish church on the northwest side. The Glagolitic inscription from 1505 testifies to the construction, contractors and parson Vid Saganić who commissioned the works. It once had three altars, but now there is only one with a valuable wooden altarpiece, a polyptych of local craftsmen from the 15th century with the statue of St Anne holding Mary as a babe, surrounded by various saints. In the past this chapel was used as a burial site, which is evidenced by the gravestones.
Adresar korisnih informacija možete pogledati ovdje
KAKO DO NAS?
Osobnim vozilom, autobusom, avionom ...